Festivities to include Texas-themed freebies, discounts and sweepstakes March 2-4, 2023
LAKEWOOD, Colo., Feb. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Natural Grocers®, the leading family-operated organic and natural grocery retailer in the U.S., invites customers to its fifth annual Celebrate Texas Independence Day, event March 2-4, at all participating Texas stores. With 25 stores in the Lone Star State and employing around 500 Natural Grocers good4u® Crew members, Natural Grocers is proud to celebrate Texas customers and brands with freebies, sales, sweepstakes and more.
SAVE & SHOP LOCAL
Natural Grocers proudly stocks an extensive inventory of over 1,200 products from Texas Brands. With up to 37% off Natural Grocers' already Always Affordable PricesSM customers will save big on local Texas favorites[i] from March 1-25, such as:
- Siete Foods Grain Free Mexican Cookies ($3.39 / 4.5 oz.) This Mexican-American food brand is rooted in family and makes heritage-inspired foods with better-for-you ingredients.
- Waterloo® Sparkling Waters ($5.49 / 12 pk.). "Independently minded and independently owned", Waterloo's purified sparkling water is known for its authentic, custom-created Non-GMO Project verified fresh flavors.
- EPIC™ Snack Strips (2 for $3 / .08 oz.) EPIC Provisions, a producer of meat-based snack products, supports regenerative agriculture principles. The company proudly partners with the Savory Institute in global large-scale grassland restoration efforts and is devoted to improving animal welfare standards.
- Himalaya Herbal® Ashwagandha ($15.99 / 60 cap.). Founded in 1930 and still family-owned, Texas-based Himalaya Herbal Healthcare offers a full line of herbal formulations, certified USDA organic single herbs, and a full line of body care products.
Customers will enjoy additional celebratory discounts through March 25, in every department; including Natural Grocers Brand products like bulk, coffee, seafood and supplements.
FREEBIES & SWEEPSTAKES
- March 2-4: All customers at Texas stores will receive a FREE, Texas-themed, limited-edition, reusable shopping bag and commemorative sticker (while supplies last).[ii]
- March 2-4: Natural Grocers community members will have a chance to win one of three amazing prizes during the three-day event, including:
- Yeti® Tundra Haul Wheeled Cooler
- Aventon PACE 500 e-bike
- $500 Natural Grocers Gift Card
- To enter to win, customers simply fill out the sweepstakes form available at all Texas Natural Grocers locations, March 2-4.[iii]
Raquel Isely, Vice President of Marketing for Natural Grocers, stated, "From Abilene to Wichita Falls, we love serving our Texas communities. We invite everyone to join us in the festivities and celebrate local Texas brands and products, starting on March 2nd. Explore our selection of high-quality products at affordable prices and experience the knowledgeable and friendly customer service that Texas customers have depended on since our first Texas store opened in Dallas, in 2008."
- Subscribe to the Free Health Hotline® Magazine to learn more about a natural approach to living with monthly sale items, recipes and educational articles.
- Click here for a complimentary press kit.
- For media inquiries or sample requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT NATURAL GROCERS BY VITAMIN COTTAGE
Founded in 1955, Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc. (NYSE: NGVC) is an expanding specialty retailer of natural and organic groceries, body care products, and dietary supplements. The products sold by Natural Grocers must meet strict quality guidelines and may not contain artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or sweeteners, or partially hydrogenated or hydrogenated oils. The Company sells only USDA-certified organic produce and exclusively pasture-raised, non-confinement dairy products, and free-range eggs. Natural Grocers' flexible smaller-store format allows it to offer affordable prices in a shopper-friendly, clean, and convenient retail environment. The Company also provides extensive free science-based Nutrition Education programs to help customers make informed health and nutrition choices. The Company has 166 stores in 21 states. Visit www.naturalgrocers.com for more information and store locations.
[i] Unless otherwise noted, these offers are available only from 3/1/23 to 3/25/23 and are redeemable only for in-store customer purchases at participating stores. Quantity limited to stock on hand, no rainchecks. Unless otherwise noted, all discounts are on regular prices, cannot be redeemed for store credit or cash and cannot be combined with other offers. Pricing excludes taxes and is subject to change without notice. Natural Grocers reserves the right to correct errors. Void where prohibited by law.
[ii] Limit one bag and sticker per customer. Only valid 3/2/23-3/4/23 at participating Texas stores, while supplies last. Quantity limited to stock on hand; no rain checks.
[iii] NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Maximum of one entry per person. Sweepstakes begins 3/2/23 and ends 3/4/23. One winner, per prize, among participating stores. Open only to legal respondents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years or older. Void where prohibited by law. For official rules and complete details, visit www.naturalgrocers.com/sweepstakes. Sponsor: Vitamin Cottage Natural Food Markets, Inc.
SOURCE Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc.