The grocer known as America's "Organic Headquarters(SM)" will open with a celebration including its signature 1950's-style community ice cream social, grand opening specials, giveaways and a prize wheel!
LAKEWOOD, Colo., May 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Natural Grocers will open its 37th Colorado store on Wednesday, May 31, 2017. The new store will open at 8:30 a.m. and is located at 368 S. Broadway, Denver, CO 80209.
To learn more about the new Design District store, visit: https://www.naturalgrocers.com/store-location/denver-design-district/
Natural Grocers will host a pre-opening invitation-only VIP event on Tuesday, May 30. The store will also host a free community ice cream social from 4 to 6 p.m. on May 31.
Grand Opening Celebrations on Wednesday, May 31
From 7:30 to 8:15 a.m. on opening day, customers will be able to spin a prize wheel for a chance to win a series of prizes including:
- Spa Package for Spa in the City
- 3-month membership to 5 Star Salt Caves Wellness Center
- 4-pack of tickets to Elitch Gardens
- Facial package for Adorn Salon and Wellness Spa
- 1 month gym membership at The Rebel Workout
- $60 gift certificate to Iyengar Yoga Center of Denver
- $50 gift certificate to Vert Kitchen
Additional prizes will include Natural Grocers branded cutting boards and bags, NOW brand supplements and Nova chocolate bars.
The ribbon cutting ceremony will take place at 8:25 a.m., followed by a kombucha toast, and the first 200 people will receive a free Natural Grocers surprise snack bag.
Other opening day activities include:
- 7:30 to 8:15 a.m. - Prize wheel
- 8:25 a.m. - ribbon cutting ceremony
- 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. - Live music from Jakarta Band's JK4
- 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. - Rise and Shine, It's Muffin Time! (gluten free muffin sampling)
- 4 to 6 p.m. - Ice cream social
- All Day - Vendor demonstrations throughout the store
In celebration of the grand opening, the store will also host several discounts and specials, including $1.99 bacon and egg deals, as well as specials on blueberries and grapes, all running through June 30.
Natural Grocers provides the community with fresh produce that is 100% USDA Certified Organic, as well as other healthy, Always AffordableSM organic and natural products. The stores feature a mix of national brands and a selection of locally produced products in a small, neighborhood market environment. The new Design District store will also feature a Nutritional Health Coach and offer free nutrition education classes to the public. The store will be open seven days a week.
What to Expect from Natural Grocers
- Highest quality organic and natural groceries, dietary supplements and body care products
- Always Affordable pricing
- Free science-based nutrition classes, health coaching, cooking demos and more
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives or hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils
- 100% USDA Certified Organic produce
- Strict meat standards – raised without antibiotics, growth promoters or feed containing animal by-products
- 100% Pasture-Based Dairy Standard – dairy products that come exclusively from confinement-free dairies
- 100% Free Range Egg Standard – eggs from hens that are not only cage-free, but are provided with sufficient space to move – both indoors and outdoors – and exhibit their natural behaviors
- A Nutritional Health Coach (NHC) in every store
- Knowledgeable staff offering world-class customer service
- Support for local community organizations
Family-run Natural Grocers was built on the premise that consumers should have access to affordable, high-quality foods and dietary supplements, along with nutrition knowledge to help support their own health.
For more information, visit: https://www.naturalgrocers.com/store-location/denver-design-district/
About Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc. (NYSE: NGVC; NaturalGrocers.com) is a rapidly expanding specialty retailer of organic and natural groceries, body care and dietary supplements. The company offers a flexible, neighborhood-store format, affordable prices and free, science-based nutrition education programs to help customers make informed health and nutrition choices. Founded in Colorado in 1955, Natural Grocers has more than 3,000 employees and operates 137 stores in 19 states.
SOURCE Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc.
For further information: Krystal Covington, firstname.lastname@example.org, 303-986-4600 x80150