Natural Grocers Opens in Jonesboro, Arkansas on May 10 With Grand Opening Celebration
The grocer known as America's "Organic Headquarters(SM)" will open with a celebration including its signature 1950's-style community ice cream social, free samples and giveaways
LAKEWOOD, Colo., April 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Natural Grocers will open its third Arkansas store on Wednesday, May 10, 2017. The new store will open at 8:30 a.m. and is located at 1315 South Caraway Road. The store will anchor the Caraway Plaza shopping center at the corner of Caraway Road and Nettleton Avenue.
To learn more about the new Jonesboro store visit: https://www.naturalgrocers.com/store-location/jonesboro/
The first 150 people to shop at the new Jonesboro store will receive a free Natural Grocers blanket.
Natural Grocers will host a pre-opening invitation-only VIP event on Tuesday, May 9. The store will also host a free community ice-cream social from 4 to 6 p.m. on May 10.
Grand Opening Celebrations
Opening day activities include:
- 8 to 10 a.m. - Rise and Shine, It's Muffin Time!
- All Day - Vendor demonstrations throughout the store
- 4 to 6 p.m. - Ice Cream Social
The store will offer '7 Days of Daily Deals' during the entire opening week featuring special product discounts available for one day only on items such as bacon, butter, chocolate and eggs.
Natural Grocers provides the community with fresh produce that is 100% USDA Certified Organic, as well as other healthy, Always AffordableSM organic and natural products. The stores feature a mix of national brands and a selection of locally produced products in a small, neighborhood market environment. The stores will also feature a Nutritional Health Coach and offer free nutrition education classes to the public. The store will be open seven days a week.
What to Expect from Natural Grocers
- Highest quality organic and natural groceries, dietary supplements and body care products
- Always Affordable pricing
- Free science-based nutrition classes, health coaching, cooking demos and more
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives or hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils
- 100% USDA Certified Organic produce
- Strict meat standards – raised without antibiotics, growth promoters or feed containing animal by-products
- 100% Pasture-Based Dairy Standard – dairy products that come exclusively from confinement-free dairies
- 100% Free Range Egg Standard – eggs from hens that are not only cage-free, but are provided with sufficient space to move – both indoors and outdoors – and exhibit their natural behaviors
- A Nutritional Health Coach (NHC) in every store
- Knowledgeable staff offering world-class customer service
- Support for local community organizations
Family-run Natural Grocers was built on the premise that consumers should have access to affordable, high-quality foods and dietary supplements, along with nutrition knowledge to help support their own health.
For more information visit: https://www.naturalgrocers.com/store-location/jonesboro/
About Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc. (NYSE: NGVC; NaturalGrocers.com) is a rapidly expanding specialty retailer of organic and natural groceries, body care and dietary supplements. The company offers a flexible, neighborhood-store format, affordable prices and free, science-based nutrition education programs to help customers make informed health and nutrition choices. Founded in Colorado in 1955, Natural Grocers has more than 3,000 employees and operates 136 stores in 19 states.
SOURCE Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc.
For further information: Krystal Covington, email@example.com, 303-986-4600 x80150