Natural Grocers Will Host Grand Opening to Celebrate its New San Antonio, Alamo Heights Neighborhood Store on March 29
The grocer known as America's "Organic Headquarters(SM)" will open with a celebration including its signature 1950's-style community ice cream social, free samples and giveaways
LAKEWOOD, Colo., March 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Natural Grocers will open a second San Antonio, Texas store on Wednesday, March 29. The new 15,000 square foot store, located in the Alamo Heights neighborhood, is located at 6514 N. New Braunfels Ave.
The store will be open Monday through Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 8:36 p.m. and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 7:35 p.m.
To learn more about the new Alamo Heights store visit https://www.naturalgrocers.com/store-location/san-antonio-alamo-heights/
The first 150 people to shop at the new Alamo Heights store will receive a free Natural Grocers t-shirt.
Natural Grocers will host a pre-opening invitation only VIP event on Tuesday, March 28. The store will also host a free community ice cream social from 4 to 6 p.m. on March 29th.
Grand Opening Celebrations
Opening day activities include:
8 to 10 a.m. - Rise and Shine, It's Muffin Time!
All Day - Vendor demonstrations throughout the store
4 to 6 p.m. - Ice Cream Social
The store will offer '7 Days of Daily Deals' during the entire opening week featuring special product discounts available for one day only on items such as bacon, butter, chocolate and eggs.
What to Expect from Natural Grocers
- Highest quality organic and natural groceries, dietary supplements and body care products
- Always AffordableSM pricing
- Free science-based nutrition classes, health coaching, cooking demos and more
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and harmful trans-fats
- 100% USDA Certified Organic produce
- Strict meat standards – raised without antibiotics, growth promoters or feed containing animal by-products
- 100% Pasture-Based Dairy Standard – dairy products that come exclusively from confinement-free dairies
- 100% Free Range Egg Standard – eggs from hens that are not only cage-free, but are provided with sufficient space to move – both indoors and outdoors – and exhibit their natural behaviors
- A Nutritional Health Coach (NHC) in every store
- Knowledgeable staff offering world-class customer service
- Support for local community organizations
Family-run Natural Grocers was built on the premise that consumers should have access to affordable, high-quality foods and dietary supplements, along with nutrition knowledge to help support their own health.
For more information visit: https://www.naturalgrocers.com/store-location/san-antonio-alamo-heights/
About Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc. (NYSE: NGVC; NaturalGrocers.com) is a rapidly expanding specialty retailer of organic and natural groceries, body care and dietary supplements. The company offers a flexible, neighborhood-store format, affordable prices and free, science-based nutrition education programs to help customers make informed health and nutrition choices. Founded in Colorado in 1955, Natural Grocers has more than 3,000 employees and operates 134 stores in 19 states.
SOURCE Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage Inc.
For further information: Krystal Covington, email@example.com, 303-986-4600 x80150