Natural Grocers Reinvents Its Monthly Circular By Launching A Content-Driven Digital Version Of The Health Hotline®
The new digital design offers a user-friendly interface and improved customer experience, expanding its reach to millions of consumers with shareable nutrition education content, recipes and shopping deals
LAKEWOOD, Colo., Feb. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Natural Grocers has redesigned its monthly circular to provide customers with a content-focused, digitally-driven experience. The new good4u Health Hotline Magazine will also be available in an expanded 28 page glossy print version that is being distributed to consumers via direct mail and in-store, with circulation expected to exceed 750,000 by year end.
Additionally, the editorial content has a new direction and voice designed to firmly establish Natural Grocers as America's Health Education ExpertSM with monthly articles featuring science-backed nutrition tips to help readers make healthier food choices and lifestyle changes.
To see the new good4u Health Hotline Magazine, visit: https://www.naturalgrocers.com/health-hotline-magazine
Natural Grocers introduces an interactive experience:
- The new good4u Health Hotline Magazine will prioritize social sharing by making it easy for readers to click to share articles and shopping deals.
- By using a digital flipbook design, the magazine can be easily read on any device, from desktop to mobile.
- The digital version will include shareable nutrition education videos to make the content even more engaging and to encourage social sharing.
"The Health Hotline has been a staple of our brand for years, so this new digital design allows us to connect with our customers even more by giving them an experience they don't usually get from a traditional grocery store," said Kemper Isely, Natural Grocers' Co-President. "The new good4u Health Hotline Magazine helps us reach our customers wherever they are, so they can easily get the nutrition education they need along with great deals that make shopping with us even more affordable."
The new good4u Health Hotline Magazine will feature:
- Science-backed educational content from some of the top voices in health and nutrition
- Exceptional product deals offering prices even lower than Natural Grocers' Always AffordableSM prices
- A new and improved digital experience that includes an email version, downloadable digital flipbook magazine, and shareable web content
- Vibrant paperback magazines available in-store and mailed to consumers in each of Natural Grocers' store locations
- Easy to follow recipes and meal ideas for a variety of dietary trends
- Featured stories from industry leaders such as Jack Challem, "The Nutrition Reporter," and Ben Greenfield, author of the New York Times bestseller "Beyond Fitness."
- Educational articles called "A Nutrient to Know About" featuring superfoods and supplements that make an impact on overall health and vitality
To sign up for the email version of the Health Hotline visit: https://www.naturalgrocers.com/products/on-sale/health-hotline/subscribe/
About Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc. (NYSE: NGVC; NaturalGrocers.com) is a rapidly expanding specialty retailer of organic and natural groceries, body care and dietary supplements. The company offers a flexible, neighborhood-store format, affordable prices and free, science-based nutrition education programs to help customers make informed health and nutrition choices. Founded in Colorado in 1955, Natural Grocers has more than 3,000 employees and operates 132 stores in 19 states.
SOURCE Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage Inc.
For further information: Krystal Covington, firstname.lastname@example.org, 303-986-4600 x80150