1950's-style community ice cream social from 4-6 p.m. on opening day
LAKEWOOD, Colo., Dec. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Natural Grocers will open a new Cedar Falls, Iowa store on Wednesday, December 21. The new 15,000 square foot store will open at 8 a.m. and is located at 5410 University Avenue. This will be the company's third store in the state of Iowa. Natural Grocers also plans to open a store in Davenport in the first half of 2017.
To learn more about the new Cedar Falls store visit: https://www.naturalgrocers.com/store-location/cedar-falls/
In celebration of the December 21 grand opening, Natural Grocers will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 7:55 a.m. Natural Grocers will also host a pre-opening invitation only VIP event on Tuesday, December 20 from 5 to 7 p.m.
Grand Opening Celebrations
Opening day activities include:
8 to 10 a.m. - Rise and Shine, It's Muffin Time!
Noon to 4 p.m. - Vendor demonstrations throughout the store
4 to 6 p.m. Ice Cream Social
Natural Grocers provides the community with fresh produce that is 100% USDA Certified Organic, as well as other healthy, Always AffordableSM organic and natural products. The stores feature a mix of national brands and a selection of locally produced products in a small, neighborhood market environment. The stores will also feature a Nutritional Health Coach and offer free nutrition education classes to the public. The store will be open seven days a week.
What to Expect from Natural Grocers
- Highest quality organic and natural groceries, dietary supplements and body care products
- Always Affordable pricing
- Free science-based nutrition classes, health coaching, cooking demos and more
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and harmful trans-fats
- 100 Percent USDA Certified Organic produce
- Strict meat standards – raised without antibiotics, growth promoters or feed containing animal by-products
- 100 Percent Pasture-Based Dairy Standard – dairy products that come exclusively from confinement-free dairies
- 100 Percent Free Range Egg Standard – eggs that are not only cage-free, but come from chickens that are provided with sufficient space to move – both indoors and outdoors – and exhibit their natural behaviors
- A Nutritional Health Coach (NHC) in every store
- Knowledgeable staff offering world-class customer service
- Support for local community organizations
Family-run Natural Grocers was built on the premise that consumers should have access to affordable, high-quality foods and dietary supplements, along with nutrition knowledge to help support their own health.
For more information visit: https://www.naturalgrocers.com/store-location/cedar-falls/
About Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc. (NYSE: NGVC; NaturalGrocers.com) is a rapidly expanding specialty retailer of organic and natural groceries, body care and dietary supplements. The company offers a flexible, neighborhood-store format, affordable prices and free, science-based nutrition education programs to help customers make informed health and nutrition choices. Founded in Colorado in 1955, Natural Grocers has more than 3,000 employees and operates 129 stores in 19 states.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160628/384355LOGO
SOURCE Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
For further information: Krystal Covington, email@example.com, 720-515-3078