The grocer known as America's "Organic Headquarters" will open with a celebration including mystery gift cards, giveaways, and its signature 1950's-style community ice cream social
LAKEWOOD, Colo., Nov. 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Natural Grocers will open a new Cedar Rapids store on Wednesday, November 23. The store will open at 8 a.m. and is located at 931 Blairs Ferry Rd. NE. This will be the company's second store in the state of Iowa. Natural Grocers plans to open future stores in Cedar Falls and Davenport.
To learn more about the new Cedar Rapids store visit: https://www.naturalgrocers.com/store-location/cedar-rapids/
In celebration of the November 23 grand opening, Natural Grocers will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 7:55 a.m. and the first 100 customers in line will be able to choose either a "Mystery" gift card, varying in amounts from $5 to $100, or a good4u prize from the grand opening giveaway table. Customers won't know the amount of their gift card until they check out.
Grand Opening Celebrations
Opening day activities include:
8 to 10 a.m. - Rise and Shine, It's Muffin Time!
5 to 7 p.m. - Ice Cream Social
Noon to 4 p.m. - Vendor demonstrations throughout the store
Natural Grocers provides the community with fresh produce that is 100% USDA Certified Organic, as well as other healthy, Always AffordableSM organic and natural products. The stores feature a mix of national brands and a selection of locally produced products in a small, neighborhood market environment. The stores will also feature a Nutritional Health Coach and offer free nutrition education classes to the public. The store will be open seven days a week.
What to Expect from Natural Grocers
- Highest quality organic and natural groceries, dietary supplements and body care products
- Always Affordable pricing
- Free science-based nutrition classes, health coaching, cooking demos and more
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and harmful trans-fats
- 100 percent USDA Certified Organic produce
- Strict meat standards – raised without antibiotics, growth promoters or feed containing animal by-products
- Pasture-Based Dairy Standard – dairy products that come exclusively from confinement-free dairies
- Free Range Egg Standard – eggs that are not only cage-free, but are provided with sufficient space to move – both indoors and outdoors – and exhibit their natural behaviors
- A Nutritional Health Coach (NHC) in every store
- Knowledgeable staff offering world-class customer service
- Support for local community organizations
Family-run Natural Grocers was built on the premise that consumers should have access to affordable, high-quality foods and dietary supplements, along with nutrition knowledge to help support their own health.
For more information visit: https://www.naturalgrocers.com/store-location/cedar-rapids/
About Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc. (NYSE: NGVC; NaturalGrocers.com) is a rapidly expanding specialty retailer of organic and natural groceries, body care and dietary supplements. The company offers a flexible, neighborhood-store format, affordable prices and free, science-based nutrition education programs to help customers make informed health and nutrition choices. Founded in Colorado in 1955, Natural Grocers has more than 3,000 employees and operates 127 stores in 19 states.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160628/384355LOGO
SOURCE Natural Grocers
For further information: Krystal Covington, firstname.lastname@example.org, 720-515-3078