LAKEWOOD, Colo., June 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Natural Grocers will introduce its remodeled Mission Trace store on Thursday, July 7. The remodeled store, which opens at 8 a.m., is located at 3333 S Wadsworth Blvd., Lakewood, CO.
In celebration of the remodel grand opening, Natural Grocers will distribute mystery gift cards to the first 50 customers in line. Gift cards will be in the amount of $5, $10, $25, $50 and $100. Customers won't know the amount of their gift card until they check out.
The grand opening will also involve a number of special celebration events:
8 to 10 a.m. - Live performance by local band Jakarta's JK4
10 a.m. to noon - Rise & Shine, It's Muffin Time!
1 to 3 p.m. - Paleo Wraps Tasting
7 to 8 p.m. – The Vitality Code: How to Eat, Think and Move for the Best Health of Your Life
The store will also offer a month-long series of free, grand opening celebrations, including food tastings, health fairs, cooking demonstrations and nutrition classes with nutrition experts.
All health fairs will take place from noon to 4 p.m.:
- Saturday, July 9: Colorado Product Expo
- Saturday, July 16: Gluten-Free Tasting Expo
- Saturday, July 23: The good4u Food Revolution Fair
- Saturday, July 30: Paleo Fair
The remodeled Mission Trace store answers consumers' growing demand for additional healthy food options and nutrition education opportunities at Always AffordableSM prices. Offering more diversified products, a demonstration kitchen and a community room are a few of the ways Natural Grocers is meeting the community's needs. The store will be open 7-days-a-week.
What to Expect from Natural Grocers
- Highest quality organic and natural groceries, dietary supplements and body care products
- EDAP – Every Day Affordable Price®
- Locally-sourced products, as well as national brands
- Free science-based nutrition classes, health coaching, cooking demos and more
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and harmful trans-fats
- 100 percent USDA Certified Organic produce
- Strict Meat Standards – raised without antibiotics, growth promoters or feed containing animal by-products
- Pasture-Based Dairy Standard – Dairy products that come exclusively from confinement-free dairies
- Bag-free checkouts and commitment to sustainability
- Nutritional Health Coach (NHC) in nearly every store
- Knowledgeable staff offering world-class customer service
- Support for local community organizations
Family-run Natural Grocers was built on the premise that "consumers should have access to affordable, high-quality foods and dietary supplements, along with nutrition knowledge to help support their own health."
As consumers increasingly seek out healthy, affordable shopping choices, Natural Grocers continues to expand its geographic footprint.
For more information, visit the store website. Follow Natural Grocers on social media via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
About Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc. (NYSE: NGVC; NaturalGrocers.com) is a rapidly expanding specialty retailer of organic and natural groceries, body care and dietary supplements. The company offers a flexible, neighborhood-store format, Always Affordable prices and free, science-based nutrition education programs to help customers make informed health and nutrition choices. Founded in Colorado in 1955, Natural Grocers has more than 3,000 employees and operates over 115 stores in 19 states.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160628/384355LOGO
SOURCE Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc.
For further information: Krystal Covington, 720-515-3078, firstname.lastname@example.org